Player of the Month Vote and Prize Draw to Win Tickets!
It’s time for our Player of the Month and for the September award it’s your vote to decide the winner.
Also, we’ve teamed up with npower, title sponsors of the Football League, to give away two pairs of tickets to watch Swindon at the County Ground if you want to enter the free prize draw.
You and a friend could be going along to watch Town face Gillingham on the 25th October or Bradford City on the 29th October. One pair of tickets for each game are up for grabs.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of match tickets, simply vote for your Washbag Swindon Town Player of the Month from the choices below and give a brief reason why. Then choose if you want to enter the free prize draw and pick your preferred match. Good luck!
If you’ve already got a season ticket or don’t want to go to either game then you can still vote for your Player of the Month.
The vote closes at 21.00 hours on Tuesday 4th October. The free prize draw winners will be drawn at random from all entries made and our Player of the Month announced the following day. Only one entry per person. Other terms and conditions apply.
THE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
Check out the npower page on Facebook.
Terms and conditions for entry into the free prize draw to win tickets
- The closing date for entries is 21.00 hours on Tuesday 4th October 2011.
- Entrants must be 16 or over and residents in the UK.
- If you have contributed to The Washbag, or work for npower, or the Football League, or for any of the teams subject to the matches, you are not eligible to enter.
- Complete your personal details, your player of the month vote and why on the online form. You then must choose to enter the free prize draw by selecting which match you prefer to attend, or state ‘either’. Only one entry per person.
- Prizes are one pair of tickets to the Gillingham game on 25th October 2011 and one pair of tickets to the Bradford City game on the 29th October 2011.
- Only the first drawn winner will be guaranteed to be given their preferred match, if stated.
- Tickets will be provided for home supporter areas of the County Ground only.
- Winners will be notified after 5th October 2011 by email.
- Winners will be the first entry drawn for each match at random from all qualifying entries. The first drawn winner will be ineligible for the second match ticket prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable in whole or in part. Prize is not for resale.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- Winners will be sent an email confirming details by the npower sponsorship team.
- Winners will pick up their tickets on the day of the match from the main reception at the County Ground.
- npower are responsible for this promotion. No purchase is necessary.
- The Washbag is not responsible for the distribution of the tickets.
- The Washbag is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The Washbag will not disclose any of the votes cast or personal information collated to any third parties, including npower, other than the winners of the competition so they can be given their tickets.
- We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
- The Washbag reserves the right to cancel or amend this vote due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.