English Northern (UniBond), Southern (Zamaretto) & Isthmian (Ryman) Leagues – England Levels 7 and 8 Active Divisions *UPDATED 02.03.2010 for 10.3 Patch*
This competition download expands English Football to make Levels 7 and 8 (non league Steps 3 and 4) playable, i.e Southern, Northern and Isthmian Leagues.
This data has been extensively tested until 2019, no crash dumps or league failures have occurred.
The league setup extends English non-league competitions below Conference (Blue Square) North and South and includes:
- Southern League – Premier League
- Northern Premier League – Premier League
- Isthmian League – Premier League
- Southern League – Division One Midlands
- Southern League – Division One South / West
- Northern Premier League – First Division North
- Northern Premier League – First Division South
- Isthmian League – Division One South
- Isthmian League – Division One North
- Southern League Cup
- Isthmian League Cup
- Northern League Challenge Cup
- Northern League Chairmans Cup
- Northern League Presidents Cup
- FA Trophy – Expanded to include all rounds so all Level 7 and 8 teams are included
- Southern League Cup
- Isthmian League Cup
- Manager of the month for all divisions
- Player of the month for all divisions
- Manager of the season for all divisions
- Player of the season for all divisions
- Top goalscorer award for all divisions
All the league and cup dates are based on a realistic schedule to avoid fixture clashes.
A reasonable estimate of prize money is included for all competitions. Accurate prize money is included for the FA Trophy.
PLEASE NOTE: The geography of the regional divisions has been implemented as closely as possible and this is realistic after 10 years of the test. However please be aware that depending on the location of promoted / relegated teams in all divisions there is the possibility that some strange league sorting may occur. This is not an issue with this league structure, just the nature of the actual league system.
Some other minor edits have been made to update information, such as where clubs at these levels do not have any stadium set in the database. However please be aware this is NOT a data update, no players have been added or their stats amended and I have no intention of adding this information.
Any comments are welcome.
The editor is limited in what match and competition rules can be inputted. I have reviewed the Isthmian, Southern and Northern League Handbooks and Rules and I have devised a simple rule book for gamers to follow (if they wish) to help make playing these leagues more realistic. You can download the rulebook in a PDF from Here
Downloads and Changelist
These files are not saved game compatible and require a new game to be started.
Football Manager 2010
Version 10.03.10 including Rule Book for 10.3 Database - Download Here
- Fixed Northern Premier League, Northern League Challenge Cup and FA Trophy following liquidation of King’s Lynn
- Added 2 media sources for Non-League Football
- Added some missing competition histories
- Added 6 point deduction for Durham City
Version 10.02.07.14 including Rulebook for 10.2 Database - Download Here
- FA Trophy Semi-Final dates moved to Tuesday midweek as no non-league fixtures are scheduled for these weekends, thereby no fixtures are played for 3 weeks in March and can cause a fixture congestion
- Fixed name of Northern League Challenge Cup
- Fixed some preferred regional pathways for clubs following 10.2 data update
- Tweeked other preferred regional club pathways to help league sorting
- Regional boundaries revised for Levels 7, 8 and 9 to work with 10.2 patch and better reflect real sorting (with help from Pangaea)
- Added all missing city longitude and latitude co-ordinates
- Added all missing population data
- Added all missing city attraction data
Version 10.01.6b for Default Database ONLY - Download
- Added awards for all Level 7 and 8 leagues; including Manager of the Month, Manager of the Year, Player of the Month, Player of the Year & Top Goalscorer
- Fixed promotion / relegation between Levels 8 and 9 whereby only Northern League teams were promoted. Promotions are now spread nationally, however only 12 teams are promoted into Level 8 as per the relegation places, not all Level 9 division champions will be promoted as per real life.
- FA Trophy – added two leg semi-final
- Added relegation between Levels 8 and 9
- All Level 9 clubs now have prefered regional leagues set in the database
- Added all missing stadiums for Level 9 teams
- Improved geographical league sorting with ideal regional competition added to all clubs in England, i.e. should Manchester Utd get relegated into the non-league they will be placed in the Northern League system etc
- Amended competition levels to fix higher reputation attributed to some cups
- Updated FA Trophy prize money for 2009/2010 season
Extract the ZIP file to:
PC – My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > editor data
MAC – Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > editor data
Don’t overwrite the config.xml file!
Open the game, when clicking ‘New Game’ inside FM, you will get a dialog box appear called Choose Database, choose the 10.3 database for my file 10.03.10. Notice in this box it will have section saying Editor Data Files and a ‘Change’ tick button. Clicking this button will allow you to select which of your files to load into your game, tick to load ’10.03.10 England Levels 7 and 8′. You may load other DBC or XML files however no others which include changes to the English league structure.
For full advice on how to use the file and FAQs regarding editing leagues see -http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=158985
NB – It ‘s not allowed to post this England Levels 7 and 8 DBC / XML file in any other forums or upload to hosting sites without my prior permission.