Uncle Ron’s England Levels 7 and 8: Evo-Stik, Ryman and Zamaretto Leagues - for FM 2011
Following on from the release of my FM2010 English expansion pack activating Levels 7 and 8, i.e. Steps 3 and 4 in the National League System, to make the Northern Premier, Southern League and Isthmian League playable, I will be releasing a version for FM2011.
Version 5.1 is now available to download WITH REAL FIXTURES. See below for info.
- Real fixtures for all English Leagues for the 2010/2011 season thanks to magicmastermind124
- Level 7 activated and league rules set for Northern Premier League Premier Division, Southern Premier League & Isthmian Premier League
- Level 8 activated and league rules set for Northern Premier League First Division North, Northern Premier League First Division South, Southern League First Division Central, Southern League First Division South/West, Isthmian League First Division North & Isthmian League First Division South
- Level 9 set as inactive to allow promotion / relegation between Level 8 and Regional Divisions
- Added Northern League Cup, Northern League President’s Cup, Northern League Chairman’s Cup, Southern League Cup & Isthmian League Cup
- Added County FA Cups
- Rebuilt FA Cup to include Extra Preliminary, Preliminary Round and 1st Qualifying Round
- Rebuilt FA Trophy to include all qualifying rounds
- Added 6 awards per Level 7 and 8 League Division, i.e; Player of the Month, Manager of the Month, Team of the Week, Top Goalscorer, Player of the Season & Manager of the Season
- Added missing City ‘inhabitants range’ and ‘attraction’ data
- Added missing Club ‘nicknames’, ‘city’ and ‘year founded’ data
- Added Media Sources for non-league football
- All the league and cup dates are based on a realistic schedule to avoid fixture clashes.
- A reasonable estimate of prize money is included for all competitions. Accurate prize money is included for the FA Cup and FA Trophy.
Unlike other files, my file has been created from scratch with all new data added to the brand new SI FM2011 data update to ensure no conflicts occur.
The file has been tested until 2038 and no crashes have occurred.
The file comes in two versions, with or without County FA Cups.
Version 5.2 for FM2011 Data Update 11.3 ONLY - Download Here ***By downloading this file you agree to not re-release it or host it in its original form, or in any edited form, without first seeking and obtaining my express prior permission – this includes redistribution of this file in ‘Megapacks’***
Version 5.2 for FM2011 Data Update 11.3 ONLY *WITH COUNTY CUPS DISABLED* - Download Here ***By downloading this file you agree to not re-release it or host it in its original form, or in any edited form, without first seeking and obtaining my express prior permission – this includes redistribution of this file in ‘Megapacks’***
- Extract the .dbc file “v5.2 Uncle Ron & magicmastermind124 England Levels 7 & 8″ to the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data folder in your My Documents (PC) / Documents (MAC) folder. If there is no ‘editor data’ folder then please create one and copy the folder into it.
- Load FM2011
- Select ‘Preferences’ and go to the ‘Display/Sound’ tab. UNTICK use skin cache. TICK ‘Always Reload Skin on Confirm’
- When completed, leave preferences and ‘Start A New Game’
- In the dialog window that pops up, TICK the change box.
- Select the LATEST file in the list, if not already. Deselect ALL OLD VERSIONS!
- Start a new game as normal, selecting FM2011 update 11.3 and select the lowest active level as Regional First Divisions .
- Select ‘Add Key Staff’ and ’Add Players to Active Teams’
- Ensure ‘Use Real Fixtures when Available’ is ticked
- Select ‘Custom Database’ and add ‘Load All Players Based in England’
These files are not saved game compatible and require a new game to be started.
If you have any issues, make sure you’ve read the Editor Forum FAQ thread at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230161-Football-Manager-2011-Editors-Hideaway-Resources-amp-FAQ-*PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING*.
* Can you explain the English Non-league system?
The BBC Sport website has an excellent guide to how the English non-league system operates - LINK
This file includes levels 1 to 8 activated, which is down to step 4 in the English Non-League pyramid.
* Why is my team in the Northern Premier League, shouldn’t they be in the Isthmian League?
One of the qwerks of the English non league steps is how much change there is every season. This all depends on which teams are selected for promotion from Level 9 that may not easily fit into the regional geography of Levels 7 and 8. For Football Manager this is a problem as whilst rules have been set for each league and the vast majority of teams, unfortunately you can’t programme common sense into the data editor. On the rare occasion you may find a team sorted into the wrong division, be rest assured that when the first opportunity arises to place them back into their correct division the game will sort them correctly.
* Why do I need to add All Key Staff?
I recommend you tick ‘Add key staff’. That way all the staff you need, i.e. a physio and assistant manager will be generated for the clubs where there is not one set in the database.
* Are you planning on providing a data update for these teams so they have the correct players and staff etc?
This is not a player data update, no players have been added or their stats amended and I have no intention of adding this information.
* County FA Cups: Will my first team always play in the County Cup?
The County Cups are taken seriously by the majority of Level 7 and 8 clubs. As a result I decided to allow some clubs to always field their first teams. All Premier, Football League and Conference clubs with all other clubs with a starting reputation of 900 or above will field their reserve teams. Allowing the lower club first teams to compete increases competition and a vital source of income.
Unfortunately the cups are not dynamic, so if you are the manager of Hungerford, for example, will always field their first team, even if you get them to the Premier League.
If you are not interested in the County Cups I have provided a second download with these competitions disabled.
* What is the rulebook?
The editor is limited in what match and competition rules can be input. As an example, clubs in Levels 7 and 8 are only permitted to give a player a contract, known as League Forms, for one playing season only.
I’ve reviewed the Isthmian, Southern and Northern League Handbooks and Rules and I have devised a simple rule book for gamers to follow (if they wish) to help make playing these leagues more realistic. The Rulebook PDF is combined within the file download.
And Finally…Please Note:
By downloading this file you agree to not re-release it or host it in its original form, or in any edited form, without first seeking and obtaining my express prior permission – this includes redistribution of this file in ‘Megapacks’. Please PM me if you wish to discuss link the download to your site.
If you have any questions then please comment below…